Tuesday, September 2, 2008

seond year?...hmmmm

I never thought i would say that i'm glad to be back in school, but I am. My first taste of second year was pleasant. I liked collaborating in the smaller groups. I think it is an essential part of a designers job to learn how to work with other people. Working with over 50 people in a group was an impossible task, although we managed to come out in the end with something. That was something I learned was to try and commit to an idea that wasn't mine. It was cool to see what the group could come up with as a whole. I love the location of my new desk, which sits next to a fabulous, shiny window(the view outside the window is a different story). Over the summer I finally had time to get myself together and get some of my priorities straightened out. I am looking forward to being a 100% totally committed student. I look forward to this year and am excited for all the new things we'll get to create.

No comments: