Thursday, August 30, 2007

my fav other blog

i really like crack skull bob's blog. His artwork is very good and has a lot of detail in it. I'm inspired that he can find so much time to draw. It makes me want to draw more. Some of his drawings are very simple but they caught the mood of what they were drawing very well. i like his people sketches/studies because drawing people from real life is no easy thing. i like that he caught their stances very well with only a few lines. If you want to see the blog here is the link http://crackskullbob.squarespace.com/

2 comments:

uncg interior architecture said...

I also find inspiration in the fact that some of Crack Skull Bob's drawings are, as you say, very simple. Maybe if we think more of our own drawings can be simple we will have the tendency to draw more?

Ben Collins & Tony Maenza said...

Crack Skull Bob is from Norfolk, Va, and that's where I'm from! It was really weird seeing things drawn on his blog that I'm so familiar with on a personal level.